Wednesday, February 8, 2012

About me...


I was blessed to be born and raised in Honolulu, HI. My island upbringing gave me a deep affection for all things tropical - florals and the ocean are two great inspirations of mine. Growing up on the beach, wearing swimsuits and sandals on a daily basis, has made me very low maintenance and helped me appreciate the simple things in life. Currently residing in Dallas, TX, I find myself constantly inspired and surround by beautiful things. I am a self-proclaimed "neat freak," which may explain my love for modern clean designs. If I had to choose one outfit out of my closet to describe my style it would be a Diane von Furstenberg signature wrap dress, paired with classic black ballet flats. The effortless, natural beauty that is quintessential of Hawaii, along with the chic sophistication of Dallas has undeniably made a lasting impression on my personal style. 


This outfit is a combination of some of my very favorite pieces. The Diane von Furstenberg silk wrap dress is a modern take on a classic piece. The bold blue and white print makes a statement on it's own. There are no buttons, no zippers, no fuss -- my kind of dress! I paired the wrap dress with Chanel patent leather ballet flats, keeping the outfit simple yet sophisticated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment